The WIDER 150 has been conceived to enhance the owner’s contact with the sea, while significantly increasing interior volumes compared to other motor yachts of a similar size.
Constructed entirely in aluminium, the elegant silhouette of the WIDER 150 was created by Fulvio De Simoni in collaboration with Tilli Antonelli and the in-house WIDER design team.
The WIDER 150 is unique in her ability to provide a number of luxury features only usually found on a larger vessel.
1. Beach Club – At 90m² including a 7m swimming pool, this is the biggest in her competitive set
2. 32′ rigid Tender on board – Allows owner access to the smallest creeks and bays in complete comfort and safety
3. Owner’s Apartment – 75m² including 4m² sea terrace, also the biggest in her competitive set
4. Forward lounge with opening roof – terrace on foredeck offering absolute privacy to owner and guests
5. Bridge -State-of-the- art, full ECDIS, bridge with push button system to give wrap around controls for the Captain
6. Diesel-electric propulsion combined with Azimuthal pods – The first yard to offer the benefits of a full diesel-electric system in this size range
7. The ability to run solely on battery power for a full night or whilst using the beach club – no noise or vibration or smoke or smell