SWALLOWS & AMAZONS is a beautifully designed semi-custom built CNB 77 finished to the highest possible specification. Solidly built in aluminium alloy by CNB Bordeaux with a carbon mast and spectra running gear, her naval architecture is by the multi award-winning Philippe Briand and interior design by Fabrice Lefevre.
Designed by her Owner primarily as a yacht for charter and with large family groups in mind, this fast blue ocean cruiser with go-anywhere capability sleeps up to eight guests in four ensuite cabins. Superbly maintained by a knowledgeable Owner she is in “brand new” condition and presents very well. Equipped with the latest technologies such as carbon mast, spectra running rig etc she sails beautifully even in light airs, allowing any new Owner to make the most of their time on board her.
Key selling points:
• Pedigree design
• Four cabins, perfect for family charter
• Fast and lively under sail
• High build quality aluminium/carbon construction, very weatherly and safe
• Superbly maintained in better than new condition
• Replacement cost of over €4m fully equipped