DAPSANG is a fast and stylish CNB 77´ with great Philippe Briand design.
She sails extremely well due to her powerful carbon rig, looks stunning and offers large and elegant accommodation under deck.
- Large center cockpit that can be fully protected in bad weather
- Larger aft deck coupled with a new, more vertical transom design that provides more space in the aft garage.
- Hydraulic aft swimming platform
- Hall Spars carbon mast and boom and rod rigging
- Sophisticated limed teak interior
REFIT March/July 2016:
DAPSANG received a thorough refit in Savona, Italy that comprises:
- New teak deck: old teak deck removed and surface cleaned to bare aluminium, sanded, primed and levelled prior to laying new a new teak deck.
- New sails: genoa, staysail and full roach main sail new (6/2016) by INCIDENCE in D4
- Mast/boom painted: mast and boom was laid and repainted, the standing rigging serviced and where necessary changed
- New Staysail furler: a new RECKMANN electric furler and stay has been installed
- New paint: entire hull & superstructure has been repainted with new coat of AWLGRIP in pearl grey
- Antifouling: old Antifouling coats were sanded down to epoxy primer, new paint application with Primer and 2 coats of Antifouling made
- Rudder bearings changed, propeller shaft seal changed, main engine and generator serviced …
For more info on the refit please inquire.