NEW INSTRUCTION ~ AUTUMN 2016
Lupa of London is a remarkable Reichel Pugh designed Carbon composite cruiser racer with an outstanding Baltic build pedigree and enviable trophy cupboard.
Built to combine the ultimate in luxury and performance, Lupa of London offers all of the comforts for cruising in a high tech package, She is built for speed and provides a highly rewarding sail.
Built using advanced carbon composite materials in order to reduce weight and enhance performance, Lupa of London boats a canting keel to improve sailing stability. Her flush deck and sleek lines will excite the most moderate of sailor, yet performance will excite the most qualified.
She is the ideal boat to combine enjoyable cruising with exciting racing events – Lupa remains a fast and winning yacht on the regatta circuit. Notable results include:
– 1st Overall Class Maxi 2 Voiles des St. Barth
– Line honours & 1st in IRC Overall in the RORC Transat Race 2014. (After 3,037nm)
– 1st in class Racer/Cruiser at Rolex Maxi World Sardinia 2014
– 1st in combined Class IRC 0 at Giraglia Rolex Cup 2014
– 1st in class Racer/Cruiser at Rolex Maxi World Sardinia 2013
– 2nd in class IRC Canting Keel at Rolex Fastnet Race 2013
– 1st in class IRC 1 at Rolex St. Thomas Regatta 2013
– 1st in class CSA 1 at 33rd Heineken Cup Regatta 2013
– 3rd in class IRC 1 at Rolex Middle Sea Race 2012
– 2nd in class IRC 0 inshore racing at Giraglia Rolex Cup 2012