Having owned and meticulously maintained, this magnificent All Oceans Yacht for the last 8 years, the present Owners decided to upgrade her for a planned 5 year circumnavigation. An extensive refit and hull extension ensued and she now boasts the ability to sail anywhere at anytime!
Work done to bring her up to circumnavigation requirements includes:
- Update and modernize to ABS specifications include new hard and soft piping; air condition system; zero speed stabilizers; water makers; sewage system; water heater; oil/water separator; load bank; fire suppressant system; all tanks; gear boxes; main engines; shaft oil baths; generators; fresh air make up system
- Installed new Jastram Steering System; Fuel Oil Polisher; Air Compressor; Simon Monitoring System; ER Atlas Switch Board; Northern Lights Generator; Battery Charger; PTO’s x 2; Fire/Bilge Pumps x 2; fresh water UV filtration system; AC chilled and circ pumps x 2; AC raw water pump with cross over system; ER fire extinguishers, elevator and more.
- The exterior refit included, Aft deck/hull extension to accommodate easier water access; new hydraulic passarelle for stern to docking; foldable/retractable teak stairs; modernized lazarette area; redesign and fabricating exterior stairs from boat deck to second deck; new enlarged Bosun locker; new second deck with 10” x 4” marble table; new teak decking to 2nd deck as well as fore deck; 2 new Sat Domes and support structure; new controls and nav equipment to wing stations x 3 and a complete Awlgrip paint job.
- Exterior areas giving a cosmetic overhaul included; Jacuzzi deck and gym room; all windows recaulked and scratches from windows removed
- The Interior was completely gutted, spaces redesigned and built new from the floor up include all Electrical wiring; AC and piping; Ceiling Insulation; Padded over head panels; Cabinetry; Audio/Visual equipment; Wall covering; Floor covering; Fixtures and fittings as well as bathrooms!
Luxurious and reliable, with state of the art equipment Triumphant Lady is for all intents and purposes a 2009 vessel…