Boat is located in Denver,Colorado.Please contact the owner @ 303-570-1567.
One of a kind 1978 Catalina 25 foot swing keel pop top with trailer and new engine. We bought this boat four years ago, and did a ton of work on her. There are probably too many upgrades for me to remember, but here it goes:
1. new genoa 135 with offshore stitching (triple stitched)
2. new Facnor roller furling
3. new rigging
4. new Yamaha 9.9 high thrust 4-stroke engine with electric start, power tilt, onboard throttle, and 6-amp alternator to charge batteries when running
5. high-end marine stereo (Fusion MS-IP600G), with 4 Yamaha speakers and a Bazooka subwoofer (sounds great!)
6. Garmin 168 GPS/sounder
7. New upholstery
8. Coolitron electric fridge
9. Custom teak companionway with a pass-through
10. New bilge pumps
11. New swing keel pulley
12. New swim ladder
This boat has an excellent solar power system. We mounted a solar panel on top of a custom bimini cage. It charges two deep cycle batteries that provide 3000 watt-hours of reserve. This system allows us to run our stereo, gps/sounder, refrigerator, lights, and also use air pumps, and tools, and charge our computers and phones. It is virtually maintenance free and provides all the power you need without a generator.
The boat has an off shore toilet, propane stove (not alcohol), and comes with a custom Pacific dual-axle trailer with surge brakes. The boat could use paint, but she is completely leak-free and every system has been upgraded. We have well over $20,000 and countless hours into the boat, and we would like to get $8,000 for her. We are too busy with a new business and don’t have the time we need to enjoy her anymore.