Major price reduction, now asking $375,000, all offers considered.
STV Unicorn has five luxurious guest staterooms: four midship guest rooms and a fifth larger owner’s cabin aft plus crew cabin for six. The new accommodations feature maple cabinetry and teak and holly cabin soles. Maple was chosen over mahogany for interior spaces to create a warm ambiance without being overly dark. Hull has R11 insulation throughout. All guest quarters have air conditioning and their own electric heads and showers and comfortable queen-sized beds. Interior lights have dimmer switches to help create the mood appropriate to the moment. A comfortable aft salon offers guests an informal gathering space for business discussions or a place to just relax with a good book. The galley is equipped with modern commercial kitchen facilities. Unicorn cruises comfortably with six to ten guests aboard, plus a professional crew up to six.
- Newly installed emergency steerage capabilities 2013
- Alternator on main shaft upgraded 2013
- 24v inverter system upgraded 2013
- Twelve 6v house batteries 2013
- Hot water heaters 2013
- Mainsail, fore staysail, outer jib 2012
- Foresail, upper topsail, lower topsail 2009
- Automatic Identification System- AIS 2013
- 17 Immersion suits 2013
- Haul out November 2015